What makes you feel really happy? You know, when you just can’t contain that smile. When the cackle escapes your mouth, but you don’t realise it until after it’s out and realise how loud it was.
Here’s some of the things that make me REALLY happy:
- Walking in the door after work and seeing my dog bounding towards me. This makes me smile, without fail.
- Seeing my Mum happy.
- Good morning kisses from my dog.
- Going to the movies. There is just something about seeing a film on the big screen, accompanied by popcorn, a coke and a good friend (although I have enjoyed the movies by myself, and it can be just as good!).
- Seeing my man content and happy. He’s a stress-head like me, so it’s great to see him when he is relaxed and himself…notably when he is drawing.
- Blogging. It really does. The experience, the exploration, the people I’ve met and the opportunities it has created.
- Cartoons, my favourite being ‘Monsters Inc.‘ and ‘How to Train a Dragon‘…so much so that I want a dragon just like the one in the toon : )
- Listening to music I listened to in my teenage years.
- An evening out to dinner with friends. Thank you to Lynette whom accompanied me to dinner during the week to a restaurant called Bistro Felix, Subiaco. Lovely. Shame about the shell left in her Morton Bay bugs…
- My nieces, of course. Hugs, kisses, smiles.
- Chilling with my family.
What makes you happy? Share with us – you never know who you might make smile!