I’ve already written a post titled ‘What are you grateful for right now?’ but I thought it was a good time to revisit that idea, as I think it’s really important to constantly remind yourself what you are grateful for in life. I find that in doing this every now and again, it can divert your thoughts away from the bills, stress, work, money – even if just for a few minutes – and into thoughts that are so much better for you mentally.
So, let’s give it a go. As this week comes to a close, what are YOU grateful for this week (and try not to think too hard about it)?
- I’m grateful for my loving partner. We are having a good week this week, and both seem so much less stressed at the moment. I want that feeling to last.
- I’m thankful to have a new job. It may not be ideal, but at least I get paid, and it hasn’t started frantically like I had anticipated.
- I’m grateful that my dog has fully recovered from her operation. She’s like a new dog, with renewed vitality and a new-found ability to jump further and run harder. Pretty good for a Maltese-Shih-tzu named after an alcoholic beverage (Kahlua).
- I’m grateful for the communities of bloggers I have connected with over the last 6 months. It has been and intense and amazing experience, and the people, the blogs and the support never ceases to amaze me.
- Air conditioning. It was so incredibly hot yesterday I thought I was going to melt into a puddle like the Wicked Witch of the West. I must say though, when thinking about the arctic chills I experience at the office…I might take my appreciation for air conditioning back.
- You. Thanks for reading. Thanks for supporting. Thanks for commenting. And thanks for coming back.